AFMS Recruitment 2022, Apply Online @amcsscentry.org : A notification has been released by the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) for the Short Service Commissioned Officer posts. This recruitment notification was issued by the Armed Forces Medical Services on 20th August 2022 for 420 vacancies. On its official website @amcsscentry.org, interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022 until 18.09.2022.
Job Short Details AFMS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Medical Services ( AFMS )|
|Name Of Posts||Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|Types Of Jobs||Government|
|Job Category||Defense Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details Of Posts
• Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)- 420
• Male 378
• Female 42
Eligibility Criteria For AFMS Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :
• Candidates must hold a certificate/degree in MBBS, Medical, or Postgraduate studies or have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or board.You can find more information in the advertisement
Salary/ Pay scale :
• SSC Officer Posts Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61,300/- + MSP Rs. 15,500/- HRA
Age Limits :
• 30 Years To 35 Years
Application Fees & Other Details :
• Candidates Please Read Official Notification.
Selection Process :
• Application review
• Document Verification
• Medical Examination
How To Apply
• Here is a simple step-by-step guide for applying for the Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment of SSC Officer.
• Visit the official website at www.amcsscentry.gov.inSelect New Registration.
• You need to fill out the Mandatory Details and then click Submit.
• To confirm your registration, enter the OTP you received on your mobile device.
• You will need to log in again with your Registration number and complete the application.
• Be sure to print out your application for future reference.
Important Dates :
• Application Start Date 20/08/2022
• Application Last Date 18/09/2022
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.