Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) based in Delhi has announced the hiring of Multi-Tasking Staffs (MTS), Stenographers, and Upper Division Clerks (UDC) in various regions. Interested candidates can apply online at ibpsonline.ibps.in or through the official website. In ESIC, a total of 4,315 jobs for MTS, Steno, and UDS roles have been made available, across India. The online application process for ESIC recruitment
ESIC Recruitment 2022 For 4315 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 1786 Posts
- Stenographer : 163 Posts
- MTS : 1931 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For UDC : Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- For Stenographer : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- For MTS : 10th passed from a recognized board.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ EX-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode (online): Debit, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Apply Online: click here
Official Website: Click Here
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-02-2022