CIL Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited Has Announce Notification for the Recruitment of 1050 Management Trainee through Gate 2022. This Recruitment is circulated by the Coal India Recruitment Board. All the Eligible Applicant can apply Online for this recruitment. Candidates Must have Checked the Eligibility to ensure that they are Eligible for the CIL recruitment of Management Trainee or not.
Here we will provide you all the information about the Recruitment like Eligibility, Age Limitation, Official link and many more. Eligible are Requested to read Full article for gets Detailed Information About this recruitment.
CIL Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post||Management Trainee Post|
|First Date of Application||23-06-2022|
|Last date to Submit Application||22-07-2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
CIL Recruitment 2022: Department Wise Vacancy
|Electronics and telecommunication||124|
|System and EDP||67|
Candidate must have to check Eligibility criteria Before the Application for Recruitment. Candidates can Check Detailed Eligibility Criteria in the Official Notification.
- Educational Qualification for the Discipline of Mining, Civil, and Electronics & Telecommunication is BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.
- Education Qualification Requierd for Syaytem and GDP is BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or MCA with Minimum 60% of marks.
Applicant should be having an Upper Age Limit of 30 Years as of 31st May 2022.
Coal India Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022 Score/Marks
- Document Verification
- Initial Medical Examination
CIL Recruitment 2022 Salary
For the Recruitment of Management Trainee CIL will give Minimum Rs. 50,000/- salary and maximum Salary will be Rs. 1,80,000/- salary depend the Department.
- Applicants have to pay the application fees while applying for the application. General/OBC/EWS category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- plus GST 180 Rs. as Application Charge.
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM Candidate did not have to pay anything as Application Fees.
- Candidates have to pay the application Fees by Online Payment Modes which are mentioned there.
How to Apply For CIL Recruitment 2022?
- Download the recruitment of management trainee through Gate-2022 notification.
- Read all the Details of the Recruitment as Eligibility and Everything very carefully.
- If you are eligible as per the Notification Released by the CIL then you can click on the Apply Tab.
- Fill in the application Forms.
- You have to fill the application Form very carefully. Add Each and every detail they are asking for.
- Attach copies of the Documents which are required for Application.
- Submit the application Form.
- Download the application Form and take a Printout of it.
This is how you can apply for the Recruitment. We hope that you will get all the important details about CIL Recruitment 2022. You can Apply Online for this Recruitment. Application Process has already started Online and the Last date of application is 22-07-2022.