Drums And two Plastic Baskets Scheme for Gujarat’s Farmer @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in, Scheme to assist farmers in purchasing drums as well as two plastic baskets (tubs) for multipurpose use, its is 100 % free of cost to farmers in the state of Gujarat.
Who is Eligible for this Scheme
Under this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided 200 liter plastic drums for multipurpose use as well as two 10 liter plastic Baskets kits free of cost. The benefit of this scheme will be available to all the farmers holding land in the state. One beneficiary per account (as per sample number 8-A) will be eligible for this assistance.
A farmer will be eligible for assistance for a maximum of one account only. The application of disabled and women farmers will be given priority. After applying online in i-farmer portal, print of the application, signature / thumb print along with the supporting documents shown in the application should be submitted to the office of the Taluka Implementation Officer / Extension Officer (Agriculture) within the stipulated time.
Beneficiary Selection Process
Based on the application received from the applicant and the supporting papers, their eligibility will be checked and pre-approval will be given within the target of limit. The selected applicant will be informed by the concerned office to get the kit of drums and two plastic baskets (tubs).
Government target this year
Possible target of the state for the year 21-22: Not Mentioned
Online Application Process
- Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official site of the scheme i.e. https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2: It will open the home page in the front page in front of you then you have to click on the option ” schemes / યોજના “ it will redirect you to the next page.
- Step 3: Now you have to choose between many schemes. You can choose Agricultural schemes. then Click on Drums And two Plastic Baskets Scheme.
- Step 4: Now it will ask you if you are already registered in the scheme or not. As you are not registered then click on “No” and then click on “Proceed “.
- Step 5: Then you have to click on the “new registration”
- Step 6: This will open a registration form in front of you. Now you have to fill all the details asked in the form like your personal details, bank details, ration card details, and then captcha code.
- Step 7: After filling all the necessary details very carefully you have to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 8 : After successful registration, login to your account and continue applying for the scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
- Starting Date For Application 15/08/2021
- Last Date For Application 31/08/2021