Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment For Various Posts 202 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Deviltechz.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is filling up vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice across India under the Marketing Division. Currently, the vacancies are available in Western Region and Northern Region. Online Applications are invited on IOCL official website – iocl.com. Candidates can apply on or before the last date. Keep visiting GujaratRojgar.in for more jobs and study material updates.
IOCL Posts Name
- For North Region : 626 Posts
- For West Region : 570 Posts
Total Post 1196 Posts
IOCL Educational Qualification
- Trade Apprentice – Regular Full time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position.
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):. Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
IOCL Important Links
IOCL Important Dates
- Last Dates For Application North Region : 31/01/2022
- Last Dates For Application West Region : 15/02/2022