Namo Tablet Yojana 2022: As we all know that Government has launched so many new schemes For Citizens of Gujarat. This time they have announced Scheme called Namo Tablet Yojana. Objective of this Yojana is to Provide Free Tablet to the Students Of the state For their education. Under the Namo Tablet Yojana 2022, the state government has invited the online application form on the official site of digitalgujarat.gov.in, under the NAMO Tab Yojana.
Students apply for Acer/Lenovo tablet with latest specifications under, meritorious students taking admission in 1st year college or polytechnic courses are eligible for scheme, Rs 252 crore allocated for Namo E-Tablet Scheme in Budget 2019-20.Here In this article we will Provide you all Necessary Information in this Article. Read Full Article about this Scheme.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2022: Online Application
Namo Tablet Yojana 2022: Overview
|Name Of the scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||By Former CM Vijay Bhai Rupani|
|Objective||Providing Tablet For Rs. 1000/-|
Namo Tablet Yojana Objective
This Yojana Is Basically Launched for the Student who wants to Study and for that Tablet is Necessary. With the Help of Namo Tablets, Students can easily get education. Also this is a Unique Way to Introduce Education amongst them. This Scheme Provides Education to Needy Students, Applicant Who can not afford the Digital Medium, and then they can apply for this Scheme and Get a benefit of Tablet provided by the Government.
For this Tablet Applicant Just Need to Pay the Subsidies Amount of Rs.1000/-.
Specification of Tablet Given Under Namo Tablet Yojana
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tek|
|External Memory||64 GB Available|
|Internal Memory||8GB Available|
|Camera||2 MP Rare Camera 0.3 MP Front Camera|
|Sim Card Slot||Yes, Available|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android V 5.1 Lollipop|
|Price In Market||Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 9000/-|
|Warranty||1 Year For Handset 6 Months of in Box accessories|
As the market price of this tablet is 8000 to 9000 Rs. But for students under the Namo tablet scheme can get it at low cost of 1000 Rs only. Also, this opportunity will be called a Golden opportunity for students. As a result, many students are joining this yojana for taking advantage.
Namo Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
• First and Most Important Eligibility Criteria is Applicant Must be Permanent Resident Of India.
• Applicant should be a Student of Recognized Institution.
• The annual Income Of the Family Should Not More than 1 Lakh Per Annum.
• they need to belongs to BPL Family.
• Student Must Have Complete 12th Standard. And Take Admission in 1 St year of Collage.
• If Applicant is Belong To all this Eligibility Criteria Which are Mentioned above, then they can apply For the Namo Tablet Yojana.
Documents Required For Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
- Permanent Resident Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- 12th Mark sheet
- Certification of taking admission In Collage
- BPL Certification
- Also Cast certificate
How to Apply For Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
• First of all Applicant have to go to the Official Website of Government for Namo Tablet Scheme.
• After that You will Reach to the Home Page
• Before this, you have To Give Enroll at your Institution by giving them application.
• After that they provide the Concerned Department Details of Interested Student By Clicking on Add new Student Tab.
• Your Details Will be Mentioned By the Institute Like Name, Course, Category And Many More.
• Then they will enter your course board and the seat number of students.
• Before completing the procedure, they need to deposit 1000 Rs also.
• Then the head of the institute will generate a fee receipt under this yojana.
• And at last after registration. In few more days, you will get your tablet as per requirement in the scheme.
We have Provide You Possible all the Information about this Scheme. Applicants are advised to apply for this Before Read All the Information About this scheme.
Here we Are Providing You the Official Helpline Number of Namo Tablet Yojana: 079-26566000
For More Information students Can all On this Phone Number between 10.00 to 5.00 , they will Provide you More Information about the scheme.
Who are Eligible For This Scheme?
Students Who are Belong To BPL Families Are Eligible for this scheme.
What Subsidy Will Be Given By the Government?
Government Will Provide Rs. 1000/- Subsidy Under this Scheme.
can student Of 12th Stranded are Eligible For this Scheme?
No, Applicant Must Have Entered in Collage For this Scheem.