National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: To Ensure that every student will gets the best education, Our Government Of India Has announced so many schemes for Education. in today’s Time every students Wants to go abroad for the Further Studies but the expenses Of the Overseas Education is very high so it is difficult for the Students who are belongs to Middle class families and wants to go Overseas For the education Purpose.
Government of India has taken a Initiative to give Scholarship to the Students who wants to Go for Foreign for the Education Purpose and they have Low Family Income.Through this Scholarship scheme Students who Belongs To scheduled cast denotified Nomadic and Nomadic Tribes Will get benefit Of this Scheme.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Apply Now
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Overview
|Name Of the Scheme||National Overseas scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Applicable||All Over India|
|Benefit||Scholarship For Overseas Studies|
|Beneficiary||Student Of India|
|Official website||Click Here|
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Objective
The Main Objective Of the National Overseas scheme Is To Provide Financial Assistance to the student Who Wants To Go Abroad for the Studies. Through this Scholarship scheme Financial Intensives are Provided for Tuition fees and any Other kid of expenses that are Incurred During the Source Of Studies. now student does not need To worried About the Finance for their Better Studies. they can Pursue their Dream without any Financial Burden.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Benefits and Features
- The Government Of India has Launched National Overseas scheme For Students Who wants to go to Abroad for Better Education.
- Through this scheme students belonging to to schedule caste, denotified Nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes, landless agricultural laborers and traditional artisans category will get financial assistance for their higher education
- This Scheme will helpful Improving Economic and Social Status Of the Status.
- Through this scholarship scheme 100 scholarships are offered subject to the availability of funds
- 30% of the awards of scholarship are reserved for women candidates.
- If the student have already acquired masters or PHD degree then such student is not eligible to take the benefit of this scheme
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Category Wise Distribution Slot
|schedule caste, denotified Nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes||06|
|Landless agricultural laborers and traditional artisans||04|
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Financial Assistance Under This Scheme
|Type Of Assistance||The United States Of America and Other Countries||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Annual Maintenance allowance||15400 Us Dollers||9900 Gereat British Pound|
|Contingency allowance||1500 Us Dollers||1100 Great British Pound|
|Tuition Fees||Actual charged||Actual As charged|
|Visa Fees||Atual Visa Fees in India||Actual Visa Fees In India|
|Medical Insurance Premium||As Actual Charge||Actual as Charged|
|Incidental journey allowance and equipment allowance||20 US dollars for each or its equivalent in Indian rupees||20 US dollars for each or its equivalent in Indian rupees|
|Poll Tex||Actual as charged||Actual As Cheged|
|Air Passage||Air passage from India to the nearest place to the educational institution and back to India by economy class and shortest route in arrangement with the national carrier||Air passage from India to the nearest place to the educational institution and back to India by economy class and shortest route in arrangement with the national carrier|
Duration of National Overseas Scholarship Scheme Benefit
- PHD: 4 Years
- Masters Degree: 3 Years
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022: Eligibility criteria
- The Candidate Must be Permanent Residence Of the Country.
- Applicant Must Have secured 60% Marks in Qualifying Examination ( for PHD courses the qualifying examination is masters degree and for masters degree courses the qualifying examination is bachelor’s degree).
- The Age Of Applicant Should not be More then 35 Years
- Applicants Family Income not be More then 8 lakh Per annum.
- For determining the family income the family will be considered as follows
Candidate’s parents and siblings below the age of 18 years and his or her spouse and children below the age of 18 years
If the woman is married income of in laws and her spouse and children below 18 years of age will be considered
- Only two children of the same family can get the benefit of this scheme. Students are required to submit the self certification in this regard.
- The awardee of the scholarships can not be considered for award of the scholarship for 2nd time
Documents required For National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Proof of residence
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To apply For This Scheme?
- Visit to the Official Website Of National overseas Scholarship.
- The Home Page Will be Open On the screen.
- Click On the Login / Register
- Click On Register Your Self.
- New Registration form Will be appear On the screen.
- In the Registration Form You have to add Your Email address.
- Upload required document details.
- Click On the Register
- Next Step Is Click On Login Button.
- Now You have to enter your User id Password in captcha code
- Then sing in to the Portal
- click on apply under National Overseas scholarship
Application form will appear before
- Enter all the required details in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under National Overseas scholarship
Official Website: Click Here
Who is eligible for National Overseas scholarship?
Who can apply for National OverseasScholarship Scheme? Answer: This scheme is open for all ST students who are currently pursuing or wish to opt for higher studies abroad for Masters, PhD & Post-Doctoral research programme.
How much is National Overseas scholarship?
ere are the rewards that you can avail yourself as a recipient of the National Overseas Scholarship: Annual Maintenance Allowance is $15,400 [11,54,400 INR] for the USA and other countries except for the UK for which it is £9,900 [10,37,687 INR].