Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022| Application : Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022 : Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana is a Housing scheme Which in Launched by State Government of Gujarat.
State Government has Been Made Big Announcement for those who are Really needy For the Housing schemes and who want to build their own House. The assistance provide by the Government under the Pandit din Dayal Awas Yojana has been increase by 70% in the Urban areas For People Whose Annual Income is 1.5 Lakh and in rural areas whose annual Income Is 1.2 Lakh are included under this scheme. About 20,000 Families in the state will provide assistance. Thus, Species included SC/ST, OBC Will get this benefits.
Now, all the Eligible Citizens of Gujarat can apply Online for this Scheme. Here we have Provide you all the Information about the Online application, Eligibility and Other Important Details of this Scheme.
In the Last Five years, Housing Assistance has been provided to 5 Poor Families at the Post of Rs.256 Crore.
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
Eligibility for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana:
- The Annual Income of the Applicant should not more than 1,20,000 Rs. In the Rural Areas.
- The Annual Income of the Applicant should not More than 1,50,000 Rs. In the Urban Areas.
- Own Land should have a Plot of Land.
- Extremely thought free cast issues are given first Priority. Assistance criteria.
- Assistance up to 1,20,000 in the Urban housing scheme.
Required Documents For the Application Of the Scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- Ration Card.
- Election credential.
- Applicants cast/ Sub-cast.
- Proof of Income.
- Residential Proof
- Passbook/Cancel Check
- Support of Land Holdings/ Documents/akarani sheets/ Right Roll/Charterd sheets (that are Applicable)
- The Construction of the Building above the Ground, it sahivali copy of map, Showing the area of ground State Caturdisa (talatis Matrisri).
- Applicant to approve the Gram panchayat title helps building talati/ Minister of city talati/ circle inspector to certification.
- Building Level Better
- Example of BPL.
- Example of husband’s Death(if Widow)
- There is no poverty housing plans that have received the order of allocation of land/Building under preparation, allotment latter certification.
Registration Details for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- First of all go to the E-samaj kalyan Portal https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on the tab Please register here link to Register.
- This Format will allow you to register on the e-samajkalyan Portal.
- After Fill in all the information click on the Register button.
- After Clicking on the registered button You have to fill the Information about your name, Birth date, Aadhar card Number Etc.
- Check all the Filled information then click on the Confirm Button.
- After Clicking on the Registration. They will send you the OTO on your registered Mobile Number and Email Id.
- From there you apply for this Scheme.
Form Download link: Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Official website||Click Here|
How Many Assistance For Rural Area?
There is assistance of Rs. 1,20,000 For Rural areas.
How Many Families Get assistance In this Scheme?
20000 Families in the state get assessed in this scheme.
from where i can Apply For this Yojana?
you can Apply Online From the official website.
1 CommentAdd a Comment