PM Yashasvi Scolarship 2022:National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI). Interested students can apply online for PM YASASVI Entrance Test Scheme on the official website www.yet.nta.ac.in.The last date for the PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form 2022 submission is 26th August 2022 up to 11:50 pm. All the students can check out complete details of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Application procedure, selection procedure, eligibility, important dates, scholarship amount for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2022.
PM Yashasvi Yojana has been organized by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Candidates have to read this article carefully. Check acidity condition carefully, the benefit of this scheme will be available to class 9th and 11th candidates of top class school list. National Testing Agency is accepting applications for PM Yashasvi Entrance Test. The direct link to apply is given below. For more details visit the officer in the evening.
PM Yashasvi Scolarship Application Form 2022
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be supporting 15,000 OBC and EBC, De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/ SNT) to apply for the PM YASASVI Scholarship for the candidates who are studying class 9th and 11th in schools identified by the ministry. Students will be selected for the scholarship based on their merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Organaization Name||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Scheme Name||PM Yashasvi Scolarship 2022|
|Exam Name||Yashasvi Entrance Test (YET)|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Application fees||No Fees|
|Last Date of Application||26th August 2022|
|YET Exam Date||11th Sept.2022|
PM Yashasvi Scolarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
• The eligibility requirements for appearing in the exam are as follows:
• Applicants should be Indian Nationals
• They should be belonging to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
• They should be studying in identified Top Class Schools.
• They should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2021-22
• The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be morethan Rs. 2.5 lacs
• Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
• Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
• Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the ame as for boys.
NTA YET Exam Pattern 2022
• The YET 2022 will be conducted for award of scholarships to OBC, EBS and DNT candidates
studying in Class 9 and Class 11 in identified Top Schools .
Mode of Examination
• YET 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode.
Scheme of Examination
• The Exam will be of Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions.
The Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and
Password for completing the Application Form including filling up of personal details,
applying for the particular Class-Exam, choosing the Examination Cities, etc
Upload the scanned photograph, signature and certificates in the prescribed format
i. The recent photograph should be either in colour or black & white with 80%
face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
ii. Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format (clearly
iii. The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly
iv. The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly
• Upload Category Certificate ( or Undertaking to the effect that the candidate will
produce the Category Certificate at the time of document verification) in PDF
format and the size should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
• Income Certificate in PDF format and the size should be between 50 kb to 300
• PwD certificate in the prescribed format( Annexure II),file size 50kb to 300kb if
(Note) The Candidate has to upload only his/her own photograph and signature as
mentioned above (and not of anybody else) in a correct/proper manner, as the
facility for correction will not be given after the mentioned correction period.
Please check your photograph and signature before submission of the Application
Form. In case the photograph or signature is blurred or not visible to identify the
identity of the candidate then, the application will be rejected and no option for
correction or revision will be permitted
• Online Submission of Application Form : 27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022( Upto 05.00 PM)
• Correction Window : 27.08.2022 to 31.08.2022
• Display of Admit Cards from NTA website : 05.09.2022 onwards
• Date of Examination : 11.09.2022( Sunday)
• Anser key Dates : To be announced later through NTA website
• Declaration of Result on NTA Website : To be announced later through NTA website.