Gujarat’s government launched the Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 to help girls improve their lives by giving financial incentives of Rs 1,10,000. This plan intends to support especially families belonging to scheduled cast and households living below the poverty line. The application procedure for this policy is now active.
Today, we’ll go over all of the crucial aspects of this policy, such as registration, benefits, features, eligibility requirements, and required documents. Anyone interested in applying for the Vahli Dikri Yojana should first download the official notice and thoroughly review all of the scheme’s contents.
Let’s get started by going over all of the Key parts of the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021.
Overview of Vahli Dikri yojana 2021
Here’s a quick rundown of what Vahli Dikri Yojana is all about:
Name of the Scheme: Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
Official Website: Soon to be available
Launched By: Government of Gujarat
Scheme Type: State Government Scheme
Scheme’s Beneficiaries: 1st and 2nd girl child of a family (in the state of Gujarat)
Mode of Application: Both online and offline mode
Gujarat Vahli Dikri yojana Features
The Vahli Dikri Yojana has the following features:
- The Primary Goal of this scheme is to empower girls.
- The Gujarat government has fully supported the Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- The recipient will receive Rs 1,10,000 from the government under the policy.
- This policy aims to boost female education in our country.
- Applicants will receive monetary support through bank transfers immediately into their bank account.
- Beneficiaries can submit their application both online and offline.
Benefits of the Scheme
As this scheme is valid for the first two girls of the family, the following is how the money would get distributed to the family’s first and second daughters:
- After enrolment in the 1st class, the beneficiary will receive an incentive of Rs 4000.
- Following enrolment in the ninth grade, the applicant will get Rs 6000.
- After attaining the age of 18, the benefactor will receive Rs 1,00,000.
Eligibility criteria for Vahli Dikri Yojana Scheme
To be eligible for the Vahli Dikri Yojana Scheme, all candidates must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Gujarat.
- This plan applies to the family’s first two female children.
- The candidate must have a bank account.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
Documents Required for the Vahli Dikri Yojana
The following is a list of documents that will be required:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Domicile certificate for permanent Residents
- Birth certificate
- Proof of family income
- Parents identity proof
- Passport size photo
- Phone Number
- details of bank account
Application Procedure for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
Though the government has not specified a method for applying to the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana, it is evident that applicants must complete both online and offline forms. Here are a few steps that the applicant must follow:
- Visit the government of Gujarat’s services official website.
- Review all of the scheme-related material thoroughly.
- Gather all of the appropriate documents as needed.
- Choose between downloading an application form or registering for an application form online.
- Fill out the application form with all of the required information.
- With the application form, upload or attach all the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021 Form and GR / Paripatra
Vahali Dikri Yojana Apply Online GR / Paripatra Dated 12/01/2021
Vahali Dikri Yojana Implementation, Rules And Forms GR / Paripatra Dated 19/2029
The government has yet to create an official website for the Gujarat Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021, which would provide candidates with a better knowledge of the registration procedure.
21 CommentsAdd a Comment
Ha 2 chhe ek 9 varsh ni ane biji 4 mahina ni
Ram rahim nagar baheram pura
Ram rahim nagar baharam pura ahemdabad
Merej sartificet na hoy to chale
Aa yojna 1 year sudhi form bhari sakay pachi aa yojna na form bharvani na pade se aaganvadi na karmachari